sabato 25 ottobre 2014

I think I need a pick-me-up!

I was sitting in a café and I heard two teenagers talking together. Let's call them John and Jason.


John: Look at that girl over there!
Jason: Which one? The blonde?
John: No, the one next to her. The red head.
Jason: What about her?
John: She's really pretty.
Jason: I suppose so. I prefer her friend.
John: I think I'll ask her out.
Jason: What? You? Ask her out?
John: Yes. Why are you so surprised?
Jason: Well, you're not exactly Ryan Gosling, are you?
John: Who? What? Are you saying I'm not good-looking?
Jason: Well, no, I'm saying you are rubbish at talking to girls.
John: I am not. Girls really like me. Every time I go out for a walk in our neighbourhood girls stop to talk to me.
Jason: And is Micky with you?
John: Of course he is. You know I have to take him for a walk three times a day. And girls stop to talk to me every time.


I had to leave the café so I didn't hear the end of the conversation. What do you think they said? And who is Micky?

Let's talk about it in class!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento