sabato 14 febbraio 2015

Take the 3-minute challenge! Each other or a reflexive pronoun?

Read the following sentences and decide if you need "each other" or a reflexive pronoun to complete them.

Try to take no more than 180 seconds to finish the task!

1. I cut .................. when I was cooking last night.

2. My father and I never understand ....................... .

3. We are going to paint the house .................... . It will be cheaper than paying for a professional painter.

4. My sister and her husband aren't talking to ..................... .

5. He looked at ................... in the mirror before he left the house.

6. You work too hard, Karen. You never have any time for .......................... .

7. The lights in the office turn .................................. off automatically.

(Source: adapted by Patrick McKeown from New English File Intermediate Workbook p. 10
(c) Oxford.)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento